The role: This a phone based Account Manager role managing a portfolio of SME clients located across New Zealand. You will drive and develop your own portfolio by using your business sense to find and sell solutions to your clients. Your clients will consist of all types of businesses from a variety of industries. Key information:
* You client's annual spend will be between $2,000 - $20,000
* You will be responsible for 400 - 500 accounts at a time
The company: Office supplies, stationery, education products, health & hygiene services, office furniture - and more! This company supplies exactly what you need in order to do your best work. They have a long history in NZ and they are looking for stars to join and continue making history.
Day to day responsibilities: You are running a mini-business and are responsible for making regular contact with your customers. It is paramount to understand your customers' business and sell them office solutions.
The outbound calls that you are making are:
* Opportunity focused
* To maintain and grow revenue
* To reactivate clients where business has been lost
* To seek new leads and source new acquisitions from existing relationships
Hours: Monday to Friday, standard business hours. There is also a part time option to work Monday - Thursday (32 hours per week)
* Staff purchasing discounts
* Group discount schemes for health insurance
* Free parking
* Westpac banking benefits
* An onsite subsidized café
* Fun and supportive culture
What we are looking for:
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal
* Positive attitude - keen to learn and learn from your mistakes
* Proven relationship building skills - speaking to people from all levels of business
* Be able to show us you can come up with creative solutions
* Driven to meet and exceed targets
* Resilience - you can pick yourself up and brush off bad days easily
To begin your new long-term career with a supportive company in fast moving industry click apply now! Reference 78634.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052