If you take pride in your work and want to enjoy what you do while while maintaining a work/life balance we want to hear from you as we currently have a role based in Central & West Auckland.
Do you have great people skills? A clean drivers licence? 3 years’ experience in garden care, and/or level 3 (NZQA) or above qualification. If so you could be the person we are looking for
The person we seek will have good plant knowledge, be a highly skilled and competent gardener and above all else have a dedication to quality.
Key attributes and skills
- Sound plant husbandry abilities and understanding
- Good people and general management skills
- An artistic eye, and the desire to not only grow great plants but to create a magnificent picture using them
Highlights and Benefits
- Working on fantastic gardens
- Joining an award winning, enthusiastic team of gardeners
- Monday-Friday – the weekends are yours!
- Free Health Insurance
Bark Ltd is renowned for great service and amazing gardens. We are a unique and exciting, award winning company whose reputation for excellence stems from its people and the results they achieve. We are entrusted with the ongoing care of some of New Zealand's most amazing properties.
Get in touch today if you believe you have the skills and attitude to be part of it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052