Since its beginnings in 2014, the ELE Group has remained committed to the Values it was founded on; Growing Together, Building Tomorrow Today and Keeping it Real. ELE Group has been recognized by Deloitte Fast 50 growing business award last year 2018. ELE Group is New Zealand 15th Fastest Growing Company. Due to this massive growth of the business, we are looking for Multiple Area Manager across the Auckland Region.
What you need to know:
* Full time
* Area management
* Multiple positions available
* Would you love to earn ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS plus?
* Company vehicle, phone, and laptop provided
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Excellent in Sales and Business
* Ability to be a self-starter/Hunter and
lead by example with a desire to earn
* Excellent communication and
* A long term approach to building new
* Personable and approachable “Tenacious” attitude.
* Imperative Operational Management
* High Energy Level is a must!
* Ready to face and solve challenges as
part of your everyday life.
* Identify and develop new opportunities in
various fields (e.g. Manufacturing,
Cleaning, Engineering, Medical Fields
and Contracting etc..)
* Maintain and build a good relationship
with new and existing clients
* Actively prospecting for new business
* Prepare and follow up quotations to
* Weekly Sales reporting
If you believe you can take the Auckland Team to even greater heights, we would like to hear from you. If this sounds like you, apply online or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an ambitious bunch working with various businesses across NZ. Our client list is rapidly growing. Our ELE way of operating; Growing Together, Building Tomorrow Today and Keeping it Real.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052