Our client, a leader within professional services, is on the hunt for an experienced Internal Communications Advisor to join their dynamic team! With offices nationwide, our client works with a range of New Zealand's largest companies and government organisations who have the ambition to grow. To be successful, you will have super creative thinking skills to create fantastic communications and thrive on a challenge!
• Leading the firm’s purpose and values internal engagement programmes and communications
•Developing internal brand communications and campaigns that reinforce our
brand identity, purpose and tone of voice
• Planning, sourcing, writing and editing of engaging internal articles and stories in support of the firm’s strategic goals and market facing activities
• Day-to-day management and continued development of the firm intranet
• Development and execution of internal engagement campaigns to support
key external marketing activity
• Creation and management of internal purpose and values campaigns and initiatives, working closely with the Heads of Clients & Marketing and our People & Performance teams
• Liaising and building relationships with service lines/services values champions to ensure full and continued support for campaigns and initiatives
• Writing engaging articles and communications to inspire employees to live our purpose and values
• Working closely with Brand Lead/Creative Director to continue to embed the brand identity in the firm through communications and training
• Work closely with Brand Lead/Creative Director and Reputation & Risk team to
• Delivering stories, articles, news and other communications that help build employee engagement and culture and support the firm’s strategic goals
• Ensuring all firm wide intranet content has consistent style and tone, remains up-to-date and intranet content representatives are supported and trained as appropriate
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Communications role
• Experience in writing, editing, proofreading for traditional and digital platforms
• Experience in managing intranet platforms, content management and training
• Knowledge of SharePoint is preferred
• You’ll be tenacious, Positive and enjoys ambiguity and autonomy
• Thrives when supporting others to achieve great things and enjoys a laugh
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052