Smith & Sons Renovations & Extensions are a professional home renovations company with offices in locations across New Zealand. Our specialist builders work with homeowners to design, plan and construct outstanding home alterations and additions.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports both the NZ head office and local offices in their advertising and promotions activities, using online digital media (and sometimes offline too). We are looking for someone with competency to fill in for our current Marketing specialist while she takes maternity leave.
This is a position of approximately 5- 6 months, starting in April. Hours of work are 20 to 30 hours per week, with some flexibility.
The key responsibilities of this role are varied and include social media, PPC advertising and website content management, including:
• Create regular content for national and local social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Houzz).
• Create successful Facebook advertising campaigns for different audiences.
• Oversee and perform regular maintenance across multiple Google Ads keyword search campaigns ensuring optimal performance.
• Develop and deliver Electronic Direct Marketing (EDM) campaigns via Mail Chimp.
• Create and update website and blog content using CMS systems such as Wordpress and Umbraco.
To be successful in this role you will need at least 2+ years experience in a similar marketing role. Attention to detail, an eye for design, excellent writing skills plus absolute accuracy in spelling and grammar are essential. You will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in setting up and managing PPC advertising campaigns (Facebook / Adwords).
Ideal candidates will also possess experience with Google Analytics for website traffic analysis and goal conversion tracking, and photo editing experience (basic skills in Adobe Photoshop).
For more information and a Position Description please email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 11 March 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052