An exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join Tristram European has become available where your true passion for cars, people and culture will shine!
Tristram European holds the franchise for Volkswagen Passenger, Volkswagen Commercial & ŠKODA and is based on Auckland’s North Shore.
We are after a Marketing Executive that will develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services that represent the culture and brand that is Tristram European.
This role will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities, which will all meet the ‘corporate identity’ requirements of each brand. You will receive regular marketing communications from the brands and be able to implement strategic campaigns based on these working closely with each department manager within the business which will cover sales, service, parts & accessories, finance and culture.
Your commitment to 3 & 6 monthly marketing planning and budgeting is essential as you will require sign off on each initiative, creative, communication by the Company Director.
As the Marketing Executive, your proactive approach and outgoing personality will be demonstrated through how you manage existing sponsorships and new applications for sponsorships.
You will oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea and will have a great deal of responsibility as you will be required to manage your time and duties to meet deadlines. These responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
• conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
• devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• promotional activities
• compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
• writing and proofreading creative copy
• maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
• organising events and product launches
• updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
• monitoring performance
• managing campaigns on social media
• managing all sponsorships and business alignments with ROI plans in place for a 12 month period
As the Marketing Executive, you will have the Digital Communications & Marketing Executive reporting to you. They will be looking for support and guidance through execution and direction provided by you following a strict sign off process.
This is an exciting new role to the dealership with loads of growth opportunities.
At least 3 years in a Marketing role
Ideally seek someone with industry experience.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052