We are looking for an experienced energetic commercial electrician with some industrial knowledge to join our team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical systems designed and manufactured by Controls and Electrics.
Applicants should have the following skills;
• NZ Registered with current practicing license.
• High standard of workmanship.
• Ability to work unsupervised and able to organize others.
• Have a clean driver’s license.
• Self-driven and motivated.
• Customer Focused.
• Knowledge of data wiring would be advantageous.
The job will grow into a position where you will be responsible for the day to day onsite organizing of projects. This will include;
• Working alongside site engineers.
• Ensuring electrical installation is keeping pace with program.
• Organizing apprentices and sub-contractors on site.
• Ensuring materials and equipment are onsite on time.
Some out of town work will be required from time to time and applicants need to be able to work away from Auckland as and when required.
A vehicle, cell phone and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant.
Refer to our Web Site for more of an overview of what we do. www.controlsandelectrics.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052