Smith Crane and Construction are a progressive Christchurch based company providing high quality services and products in the civil engineering, precast concrete, crane hire and heavy haulage industries. We own and operate New Zealand’s largest fleet of 90+ Cranes, 30+ Trucks and over 300+ major plant items.
We require a Truck Driver (Class 4) Class 5 preferred to join our dedicated team based in Whangarei;
• Loading/Transportation of over dimensional machinery and crane equipment.
• Class 5 licence preferred – Class 1 or 2 pilots licence and BESS would be an advantage
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• At least 5 years truck driving experience
• Heavy haulage & B-Train truck driving experience essential.
• Are you willing to travel, work overtime and weekends when required
• Have a high level of honesty and integrity
• Must be part of a team
• We have a ‘zero’ tolerance drug and alcohol policy that includes pre-employment drug testing.
If you believe you have the qualities we seek, please email CV or apply in writing in confidence.
We reserve the right to reply to only suitable candidates.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052