RDG Technologies is a growing company with its head office located in Mt Maunganui and regional teams located throughout New Zealand. The company takes its name from the unique patented Rumen Dispersable Granule technology developed here in New Zealand with a core purpose in mind - to provide innovative, easy, safe and cost-effective mineralisation programs to support healthy and productive farming.
With an already established solid footprint in the Waikato region we are seeking a highly motivated Sales Professional to maintain and accelerate sales expansion to dairy farmers through our feed company customers and rural merchant distributor network. As a senior sales professional you will be responsible for territory management, maintaining and developing customer relationships and actively seeking new business opportunities.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following specific skills and attributes:
• Proven experience in a high performing sales role
• Previous and relevant experience within the Agri sector, preferably ruminant nutrition
• Professional sales skills and knowledge
• Strong organisational skills
• A high level of commercial acumen
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
• A working knowledge of MS Office, CRM experience is advantageous
• Sales planning and reporting skills
• Experience attending events, trade shows and other marketing initiatives
In return we can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with a supportive and growing team of inspired and passionate sales professionals.
• A competitive remuneration package
• Continued personal and professional development
• A work - life balance.
• A culture of high performance
• Autonomy and support to exercise strategic capability and entrepreneurial spirit
RDG operates from a strong values base and understands that our people are at the very core of our success. We foster a culture that values innovation, improvement, empowerment and having each-others backs. This extends throughout our business eco-system to our customers, suppliers and consumers. Your ability to work within our ethos and provide a high level of service in the field will be key to our continued success.
A full job description is available on request.
To apply or arrange for a confidential conversation forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052