We are looking for qualified carpenters to join our team in Blenheim.
This Carpentry opportunity will see you gain some valuable experience and skills while working on some very exciting high end architectural homes and renovations in Marlborough. You will be involved in a variety of tasks on various projects working with some of the very best construction leaders. You must be qualified for this position and either possess a current LBP or be able to obtain one.
• Carry out the complete range of carpentry works on many different types of projects to a very high standard.
• The ability to work well as a member of a team
• Adhere to quality assurance
• Ensure communication is effective, professional and timely
• Comply with all Health and Safety requirements
Lawson Homes Benefits:
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Working with highly skilled staff
• Competitive rates of pay
• Approachable and positive team environment
• Be part of a proud and passionate team that strives for excellence!
If the above opportunities sounds like you, then please ring Andrew on 021 563 428 or email us your CV. Applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052