The Stan Semenoff Group is operating since the late 1960's. The group operates several transport businesses (Bulk Transport, Livestock and Log Cartage), a Scoria and Sand quarries.
We are seeking confident and experienced Class 5 Drivers for immediate start for our Logging Division.
If you can relate to the following then we invite you to apply.
The positions are available in the Whangarei, Far North and Auckland areas.
- Class 5 license
- Physically fit, honest and reliable
- We want people that are committed to a permanent, full time position. If you change jobs consistently, please do not apply.
- Be aware of industry standards and regulations.
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety work practices;
- Be punctual, reliable, a can-do attitude and the willingness to get the job done.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to drive a Road Ranger gearbox, Scania Auto, and Mercedes Actros gearbox
- You may be required to work away from home for up to a week, and be adjust to various shift patterns
Work days are Monday to Saturday
Pre-employment & ongoing random drug and alcohol tests are part of our Company Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward hearing from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052