We work hard as Master Builders to construct a wide range of residential and light commercial properties including some of the best architectural homes in beautiful Marlborough. Our work is varied, exciting and at times challenging and we require staff who are passionate about what they do.
Skills and attributes you must possess:
1. High level of skill, care and pride in your work.
2. Be able to communicate well and get on with others
3. Be punctual, motivated and courteous
What we offer you:
1. Excellent remuneration packages. Guaranteed increase in wages from your current position.
2. A supportive managing director who takes vested interested in developing and advancing your career.
3. Work from the foundations to the roof to the finishing so your skill set is comprehensive and you become a well rounded tradesman.
4. A great bunch of guys & gals to work with who like a laugh and enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to lead and guide a team of staff? You will work alongside our managing director to organise and control the day to day running of a site. We offer an excellent remuneration package including company vehicle, mobile phone and performance bonuses. This position will require daily work on the tools and potentially some management time off the tools too.
LBP or qualified carpenter to join our HRC team. Do you want to go places but aren't getting the support or guidance that you need to advance your career? We will guide you and offer the support that you need to grow your skills. Excellent remuneration based on experience and mobile phone included. Company vehicle negotiable.
If you would like to discuss joining our team, please forward your name, phone number, the position you are interested in and a brief outline of work history (or CV if you have one) to email@example.com
Check us out on social media:
Facebook: Hamish Ryan Construction
All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052