At Mainstream we move, manage and store freight for our clients throughout New Zealand and across the world. We are growing at a rapid pace so an opportunity has come about to appoint an experienced Class 2 Day Driver for our Auckland operation.
The role is responsible for deliveries and pick-ups within the Auckland area and operates between 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To be successful you will able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Experience within the New Zealand domestic transport Industry.
• A current Class 2 license,
• A current OSH Forklift Certificate and Forklift and Dangerous Goods endorsement on your license would be an advantage.
• Strong communication skills.
• A demonstrated commitment to working safely.
• A positive work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile. The ability to contribute and succeed in a team environment.
• An excellent geographical knowledge of the Auckland area.
• Be physically fit.
• Be punctual and show flexibility in your work hours.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this position, then be quick to register your interest by applying on line now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Due to the large number of applicants, we apologize that contact will only be made with candidates to be interviewed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052