Industry Motor Group is an established car dealership, 100% NZ owned and operated, located in Penrose. With have a solid reputation as a trusted dealer because customer satisfaction is our priority and we only sell top quality vehicles.
We have a great opportunity for a highly driven and professional Used Car Sales Person, who has ambitions to grow their career as our business grows. We are looking for someone who has a passion for the industry and enjoys being part of a high performing and strong team culture.
Our customers are the heart of our business, to succeed in the role you will:
* enjoy building strong customer relationships, understand their needs, offer them in-depth advice and service, and support their decision-making process
* shoot for the stars to exceed your sales and performance targets
* have the energy and tenacity to follow up every lead from new and existing customers
* maintaining a high level of product knowledge and pricing
* ensure a seamless post-sale transaction process and customer satisfaction
You will have:
* an impressive can-do attitude and a desire to achieve results
* exceptional communication and customer service skills
* the ability to meet sales targets
* organizational and computer skills
* retail, sales or trade experience, ideally within the automotive industry
* passion for cars
* current driver's license
In return to your contribution to the success of the dealership, you will be well rewarded with a generous salary package including a fully maintained company vehicle and mobile. You will have the prospect to increase your earnings through performance incentives.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun environment and great team culture. If you feel you have what it takes to be a key contributor in our team then don’t wait, apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052