We are currently seeking an experienced and preferably qualified glazier to step into a leading hand role with us. This is a full time role and you will be expected to have the drive, experience and professionalism to be able to deal with any issues on site and complete the jobs on time and in full.
You will be expected to do:
- Commercial and residential glazing work
- Measure new and existing jobs
- Frameless installations
- Shower and balustrade installations
- Neatly drawing up and writing out glass or hardware orders
- Co-ordinate onsite with site contacts with regards to installation requirements
This is just to name a few!
Due to the demands in this role the successful applicant will also be involved in heavy lifting from time to time so needs to be physically fit and able. Also be able to work flexible hours including occasional evenings and weekends if required. You must hold a full current class 1 NZ drivers licence at least.
In addition to the above we are looking for someone with:
- Accuracy in measuring and attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Team player
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read plans and understand detail on drawings
- Good time keeping & time management skills
In return we will offer you a competitive market relevant remuneration dependant on your experience, an interesting and challenging working environment.
If this sounds like you please forward us an up to date CV with your contact details and a cover letter, work references can be provided at a later stage.
ALL APPLICANTS FOR THIS ROLE MUST HAVE NZ RESIDENCY OR A VALID NZ WORK PERMIT.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052