Are you an experienced and qualified Carpenter looking for new opportunities with a progressive modern company?
Livingstone Building are building major commercial projects in Taranaki Region and we need to add you to our team of motivated and valued staff.
We can offer you competitive rates, allowances, job security and opportunities to progress in our company and you will work on varied and interesting projects where you can build your skills and experience while working with Livingstone to build excellent buildings for our clients.
The right applicant will have:
* Proven construction industry skills and experience
* Relevant trade qualifications
* Great communication skills
* The willingness to travel and stay away if needed
* A good level of health and fitness
* The ability to work confidently as part of a team or unsupervised
* A high standard of workmanship
* Full tool kit including nail guns
You must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal conviction check for work in schools and the Department of Corrections.
If you have any further questions, please phone our office on 07 849 0082
To express your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052