Our reputation is built on the work of our reliable, careful and hard-working team.
VanMan has opportunities in our growing business for fit and reliable people with a can-do attitude and good communications skill.
Drivers will need a clean class 1 drivers licence with at least one year of driving experience. A class 2 truck licence is desirable and training to obtain this will be on offer.
Previous relocations experience is not necessary as on the job training will be provided.
The roles offer part time permanent work with fulltime equivalent hours during peak periods. VanMan operates Monday to Saturday.
To succeed in our team, you’ll need to be;
- customer focused, honest and reliable
- a good communicator
- physically fit with a good work ethic
- a problem solver with a can-do attitude
- a team player
- health and safety conscious
- drug free
Duties will include;
- careful and efficient loading/unloading and transportation of goods
- communication with customers, the team and our base
- accurate documentation of services and payments
- oversight of truck compliance, maintenance and tools
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a business with a supportive team spirit please email your C.V. or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Greg on 0275 826 686
Applicants for the positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
A Ministry of Justice criminal conviction check will be part of the hiring process.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052