Robert Monk Transport is an established general freight company, operating linehaul units throughout the North Island.
Due to increasing workload, and company expansion, we have positions available within our curtainside fleet for experienced Class 5 drivers.
Company uniform/PPE and all safety gear provided. Good remuneration - depending on experience.
These vacancies will be based from our Head Office, at Hocking Street, Mount Maunganui.
The successful applicant will need to:
* Have a clean/current NZ drivers licence (with a minimum of Class 5 classification).
* 12 months minimum Class 5 driving experience.
* Be drug and alcohol free (you will need to pass a pre-employment drug test).
* Have a good knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
* Have a sound awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace.
* Have good time management and organisational skills.
* Have an ability to accept clear instructions, and be able to communicate in a friendly manner.
* Be of a clean and tidy appearance, as company image is key when dealing with customers on a day to day basis (whilst ensuring a high level of customer service).
* Be accurate with figures, and have clean and legible handwriting.
* Be fit and healthy.
A DG and forklift licence would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
Experience with an 18 Speed Road Ranger would also be an asset.
The company is:
* AS/NZS ISO accredited.
* Family owned.
* Has up to date vehicles and equipment.
* Is committed to providing a safe and happy work environment for its employees.,
The positions on offer will require the driver to have the ability to stay away at times, depending on workload.
Robert Monk Transport Ltd operates a drug and alcohol free workplace. As above, the successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052