Sutton Tools (NZ) Ltd is looking for a Warehouse member who has the ability to work closely within the team to ensure the efficiency of our warehouse
To apply for this role you must have a clean record and a proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced team environment. You must be health and safety conscious, work with general supervision, exercise initiative, judgement and enthusiasm.
This position is Monday to Friday with hours between 8.00am and 5.00pm
- Receipting, storing and dispatching material and products
- Packaging of goods for transit
- Pick and pack orders
- Liaising with freight companies
- Load or unload containers or vehicles
- Maintain cleanliness of all store areas
- Maintain equipment in a clean and serviceable condition
- Maintain adequate security and access control over stored goods and materials
- Stock Transfers
- Help with cyclical stock counting.
- Use of computer software to create charge labels & consignments
- Time keeping skills
- Absenteeism Track Record must be clean
- Must work in a safe manner at all times.
- Devan containers.
Essentials Skills are:
- Hoist & Reach truck license
- Experience in Pick & Pack environment
- Good written & spoken English
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Clean criminal record
- Pass a drug test
- MPI trained.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052