We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Gisborne operation for a highly motivated Engineer to join the Agricultural Team. The successful person will play a pivotal role in the ongoing growth and success of Cedenco, providing engineering and mechanical service ensuring the efficiency of our field operations.
The position reports to the Agronomy Engineering Manager, based at our Ag Workshop in Gisborne.
The role is varied, challenging yet rewarding for the right person.
We are looking for someone who
• Finds the impossible, possible.
• Has sound mechanical aptitude.
• Good general knowledge of engineering repairs and maintenance on agricultural machinery.
• Enjoys a challenge, a problem, a speed bump with the ability to implement effective solutions on a timely basis.
• Can organise plan and prioritise workload in a demanding environment.
• Appreciates that Health and Safety must come first.
• Has the ability to get on with co-workers, contractors and suppliers.
If you think you have the skills, knowledge, resilience and energy for a role like this and like the idea of working for one of New Zealand’s leading food exporters we look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position must be able to demonstrate NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered. You will also be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug test and police check.
APPLY now and please include a cover letter with your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052