South Pacific Meats Malvern is seeking a suitably experienced Livestock Worker for our stock yards to fill a vacancy in the new season.
Responsibilities include: receiving stock, completing all documentation and preparing kill agendas, animal welfare, cleaning and presenting stock for processing.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
* Patrolling, inspecting and reporting on the condition of livestock
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent stockmanship, with an empathy for animal welfare
* Sound understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
* A commitment to health and safety
* Attention to detail
* Providing livestock with feed and water
* Assisting with maintaining the health and welfare of livestock
* Herding sheep and keeping mobs separate
* Be able to work on a roster including weekends
We require a clear drug test and a copy of ACC history before applicants can be considered for a position at our plant.
If you are looking to be challenged, want to join a successful, growing organisation and one of these positions interests you, please forward your CV and ACC history:
Post: James McFarlane, Personnel Coordinator, PO Box 8, Rolleston 7643.
Phone: 03 347 6681.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052