Are you a team player looking to progress in the dairy industry? Want to work for a company that values you and offers training and development?
We offer a competitive salary and opportunity to work in a great supportive family environment. With nine dairy farms and eight dairy support blocks, this position may be on one farm or across several, all in Central Hawke's Bay. There may be housing available. Being a family owned business that is part of the local community we value our reputation and strive to be the best place to work.
The successful applicant will
• have at least a restricted driver’s license and able to ride a motorbike
• have a positive attitude, good communication and team work skills
• be physically fit and strong
• be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
• be a NZ Resident or have a valid work permit
• ideally be able to drive a tractor and have some experience with stock but this is not essential as training will be provided.
Farm Assistant task include:
• Work safely and follow process and policy
• Milking and shed hygiene
• Feeding out
• Caring for stock including health, welfare and seasonal stock events
• Farm and machinery maintenance
• Communicating general farm information
• Observing feed levels
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052