Evergreen Landcare is a privately-owned family company holding branches in Auckland, Rotorua, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. We are a nationwide environmental contracting company specialising in landscapes, re-vegetation and erosion / sediment control of land development projects throughout New Zealand.
The successful applicant will need to have the following attributes:
Ability to PASS a pre employment drug test
• Excellent communication well presented and Reliable.
• Be good at working in a team environment.
• An ability to follow instruction and go the extra mile when called upon
• Good eye for detail when carrying out vegetation control
• Maintain a full CLASS 1 LICENCE and experience with a variety of machinery.
• A conscientious, proactive approach towards health and safety when conducting prestart hazard identification.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation and work with an existing team of skilled people.
If you are interested in this role, please respond by emailing with relevant information such as CV etc. Jon@evergreenlandcare.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052