An Automation Engineer to provide workable and reliable automation solutions to customer production equipment and processes
The ideal candidate would be Methodical , Organised, Innovative and a good communicator.
• Produce detailed engineering
documentation that is clear and concise
• Prepare Functional Descriptions
• Develop control logic and undertake
programming as required.
• HMI/SCADA programming.
• Prepare and maintain the electrical
drawing documentation set.
• Commission Machines on RMLs
• Commission machines on the end
• Provide operator training to the end
users of RML machines.
• Fault find and troubleshoot problems
• Monitor progress throughout a project
and report to the General Manager
Electrical Engineering Degree or Mechatronics Engineering degree
The position is Hamilton based and hence you must be eligible to work in New Zealand and reside locally. Remuneration will reflect knowledge and experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052