• Progressive group with a genuine culture about its people.
• Large Facilities with upgrades and projects ahead for the year ahead.
• Encourage, grow and achieve some major milestones with this strong team.
• Pivotal role within the Southland primary industry.
Due to an internal growth a promising opportunity has arisen for an experienced and forward thinking, Maintenance Supervisor to work for a market leading production group, operating throughout the NZ within the primary industry. In this position you will play a pivotal role in leading a strong team of likeminded individuals within the plant maintenance team. You will play a part in the day to day running of the site and projects as well as on-going growth of the business for the already well-known supplier in the New Zealand and International markets. Team this with a reputation for unmatched market presence, excellent working solutions for both the onsite team and wider company and a technical team that has built up an enviable credibility with their years of tenure, you are stepping in to lead an amazing workforce. Working with plant equipment that utilizes a mixed batch of newer technology and older, proven systems available in the market, industry safety standards that are second to none and a wealth of knowledge in their teams, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop your technical skills and experience, and will be rewarded with an amazing work environment, a team that are working towards a common goal with some exciting projects in the pipeline in the next 5 years and a strong pay package – combined with living in the beautiful Southland region where the community is not only friendly but you can afford the 1/4 acre dream and get on the property ladder in NZ. This is an outdoor man/ woman's paradise and the ability to spend your weekends hunting, fishing, tramping and enjoying the great NZ outdoors - is a reality.
You’ll need to have the following:
• Strong business acumen with a proven background in a similar environment and knowing how to lead a strong team from the front.
• Trade Certification in a mechanical or electrical environment with proven leadership experience would be highly considered.
• Strong financial, PNL and KPI exposure in past roles and a proven ability to attain targets and adhere to budgets.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing a quality service to both staff and external contractors and suppliers alike.
• Strong leadership style and an open door policy.
• Ability to relocate and be residentially based in Southland.
Perhaps you’re looking for the chance to learn from the best and progress your career, or perhaps you’re looking to work for a company that values their employees and has a great company culture - either way, this position is an ideal vehicle for achieving your personal and professional goals. As an employer this company has a strong market profile and stability, providing excellent longer term growth potential and with upcoming growth and expansion inevitable, there has never been a better time to make your mark in the industry.
To apply, or if you’d like to know more, such as location info, pay rates, work conditions and facilities, the brands you’ll be working on, or for info on other opportunities that we have throughout New Zealand, contact our specialist maintenance recruiter today.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE IN THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE
03 353 5684
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052