Following growth in our business with the acquisition of more land Tuatahi Farming Partnership is seeking applicants for a new position on Manunui Station. Manunui Station has recently grown to a 2600 eff ha unit running sheep (breeding and finishing) and finishing cattle. This position will have a start date of May 1.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your farming career in a progressive farming operation. We offer the successful applicants the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge as part of a progressive farming team along with the assistance of technology.
The total Tuatahi farming operation is made up of three farm units with a total of 6300 eff ha and 70,000 stock units located between Turangi and Taumarunui, with sheep, beef and deer breeding operations as well as bull and lamb finishing. The successful applicants will have
• A minimum of 7 years farming experience in sheep and beef farming
• Ability to plan work and grazing management and deliver to targets
• Experience with staff management
• An established team of working dogs
• Good stockmanship skills and a strong work ethic
• An ability to maintain accurate records and use technology for record keeping and reporting
• Honest and reliable with good communication skills
• Good people skills and able to work as part of team
Tuatahi can offer
• Remuneration package to reflect skills, experience and position
• A three bedroom house
• A safe working environment with modern facilities
• Ongoing training and personal development
• A career path in a growing farming business
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052