Talent is an award-winning Technology and Digital Recruitment Company and due to continued growth have a need for a Candidate Manager!
Why should you continue reading?
- We are committed to the growth and development of our staff and committed to promoting from within. This role has arisen due to the fact we are promoting two of our Candidate Managers into Consulting roles in July.
- We will not only remunerate you with a competitive base salary, but also pay you monthly commission on every placement!
- Each year we hold an annual APAC conference that all staff attend in October. Previous locations have been Port Douglas, Uluru and sunny Fiji!
- Talent is also very committed to giving back to our communities via our Talent Rise program.
- Candidates are the lifeblood of our business and we`re looking for someone to take real ownership of our talent communities in order to support our consultants.
- This is not an `administration` job, as your ability to locate talented people, either proactively or against a specific brief, will ensure the success of the business.
- Specifically, we are looking for someone to take ownership of our Transformation candidate area by way of the BA, PM and DevOps candidate communities.
- You will work closely with other candidate managers to proactively consider and recommend talent strategies for our business.
Who you are...
You may be at the beginning of your career or you may be looking for your next career step, either way we can craft the role and the career path around you. Ideally, you already have your foot in the door in the recruitment industry with at least 12 month`s recruitment industry experience. Your other attributes will include:
- A self-starter with great time management skills and a sense of urgency
- A proactive communication style and a naturally inquisitive mindset
- A drive and desire to be the best you can be
- Great attention to detail and a commitment to great customer service
- Any interest or experience in the IT/Digital sector will be highly regarded
Most importantly, we love what we do and have fun doing it along the way and we`re looking for our next team member to add to our culture - is that you?
If you think it may be and want to have a chat about the potential career move for you, feel free to apply for the role!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052