Talent is an award winning Technology and Digital Recruitment Company and due to continued growth and success in our business, we have another opportunity for a Consultant to join our team!
Why should you continue reading?
- We are committed to the growth and development of our staff and committed to promoting from within. Our future is bright and there will be more senior and/or leadership opportunities in our journey.
- We will not only remunerate you with a competitive base salary, but also pay you monthly commission on every placement!
- Each year we hold an annual APAC conference that all staff attend in October. Previous locations have been Port Douglas, Uluru and sunny Fiji!
- We are proud to be supporters of the Start Up and Digital sectors and have our annual Talent `Unleashed` awards program, supported by the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak.
- We have a unique contractor loyalty programme that adds real value to our contractors including a digital contracting portal Talent Engage.
- Talent is also very committed to giving back to our communities via our Talent Rise program.
- You are a natural people person and enjoy developing relationships and building upon your network.
- You are energetic and determined...are skilled at putting a plan in place and then ensuring it`s executed!
- You are creative, solutions oriented and open to working in new ways.
- You will receive the support of our Candidate Management and Administration team enabling you to stay focussed on developing client relationships and winning more business.
Who you are...
You are passionate about the tech and digital sector! This is what we live and breathe!
Specifically, you also have the following attributes and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment experience, within the IT and Digital sector
- A self-starter, self-motivated and with a sense of urgency
- Be very interested in personal development and going outside of your comfort zone
- Not scared of hunting for business - in fact...you love it!
- A drive and desire to be the best you can be
Most importantly, we love what we do and have fun doing it along the way and we`re looking for our next team member to add to our culture - is that you?
If you think it may be and want to have a chat about the potential career move for you, feel free to apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052