Due to strong growth since our inception, Remarkable Labour is now recruiting for an ambitious, confident, tenacious and competitive Senior Recruiter who wants the opportunity to Manage and who is looking to make a move into a more successful business and to focus on the rewarding, highly lucrative world of Recruitment.
Remarkable Labour is a home grown New Zealand business specialising in the recruitment of people across a number of industry sectors including Civil Construction, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Administration and Management. With the Directors active in the business, we are able to offer clients agile and innovative solutions to their staffing requirements.
You only need to have 18 months previous experience in recruitment, however, confidence in your own ability, competitive attitude, comfortable talking on the phone, entrepreneurial by nature and want to lead a team to earn money and be able to build fantastic relationships with clients and candidates are essential attributes for your success in this position.
The Branch Manager position is a superb opportunity for you to build a business and team with the flexibility to recruit both Permanent and Temporary roles.
Key Responsibilities of the role include;
• Team Management
• Business Development with existing and new clients
• P & L Responsibilities
• Attending client meetings
• Actively sourcing candidates through various online streams
• Attending industry networking events
• Weekly reporting to management
At Remarkable Labour you will be provided with:
• Scope to make your mark as you develop your own desk and specialise in areas that interest you
• Highly competitive commission structure
• An enjoyable place to work where team play, cross-sell and high performance are rewarded
• Regular Team events throughout the country
• Tools of the Trade – Vehicle, Mobile Phone and Laptop
Applicants that are naturally inquisitive, professional and ambitious will enjoy the relative autonomy and quick training cycle. In this role, you will quickly be contributing and adding value to your clients.
We are only seeking applications from people who are committed to a career in the Recruitment industry.
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to join an innovative, fast paced organisation who truly values its people, apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052