Tenon Clearwood LP produces high grade timber products, predominately for export markets, employing approximately 270 people working a number of shift patterns.
We now have an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work in our HR Team, supporting in recruitment, employee relation matters, remuneration reviews, reporting, training and development, payroll, health and safety, and change management.
This position will allow you to either develop your skills or use your existing experience within this HR Generalist Role. Specifically you will provide a full range of HR support to managers and employees throughout the business.
What we are looking for
Experience in HR Administration with knowledge of HR practices and legislation or a recent Graduate with a tertiary qualification in a Human Resources or Business Related Discipline
* Effective communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of people at all levels of an organization
* Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
* Ability to manage and adapt to the changing priorities
* Strong computer skills and a willingness to become a key user of HRIS System
* A positive attitude and willingness to pick up additional responsibilities and projects as required
If this sounds like you and the opportunity you are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
In accordance with the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy, Tenon is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. As part of the selection process applicants will be required to pass an independently conducted pre-employment drug and medical assessment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052