Rainbow Park Nurseries, one of the largest wholesale nurseries in the country is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their friendly team in South Auckland. They deliver plants and trees across Auckland and the North Island.
Your key responsibilities include ensuring all stock leaving Rainbow Park Nurseries meets their customers’ expectations and requirements. This includes labeled, tied, weeded and watered adequately before dispatch. This is a Monday to Friday position, peak season is September through to January where you may need to work up to 55 hours per week.
Skills & Experience
For you to be effective in this role, you will:
* have good communication skills and strong customer service focus
* be well organized and have strong attention to detail
* be health and safety conscious and compliant
* have the physical ability to lift up to 20 kgs
* have a flexible and adaptable attitude
* have an interest in plants and trees
We are offering the right candidate a stable and secure employment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online including your CV.
Only applicants who are a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052