Are you a self-starter looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy working on your own or as part of a team, having responsibility for your own blocks, working to a well-developed plan, with support from your manager and business team?
We offer a competitive salary and a great supportive family environment. Our 8 dairy support blocks cover 1200 ha, wintering 4500 cows & 1600 R2 heifers, 1600 calves and up to 250 bulls providing for 9 dairy farms, all in Central Hawkes Bay. Being a family owned business that is part of the local community we value our reputation and strive to be the best place to work.
The successful applicant will have:
• a minimum of 2 years’ experience in pasture and stock management,
• at least a restricted driver’s license – be able to drive a tractor and feed out wagon,
• be physically fit and strong
• be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and
• be a New Zealand Resident or have a valid work visa.
As a Dairy Stock Manager your responsibilities will be:
• To work safely and follow all safe work processes and policies
• To ensure the plan for your blocks is achieved
• Pasture management and observing feed levels
• Care for and handle stock
• Machinery operation and maintenance
• Reporting and communicating of general farm information
To apply for this great opportunity send your cv. to firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information see www.belgroup.co.nz or contact Nicola 06 858 8921.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052