Trainee dairy technician programme
Dairy accounts for one in every three dollars earned by New Zealand for exporting goods, and approximately 20% of New Zealand's total goods and services export earnings. Join this ever-growing industry and secure your future.
Morrison Agri is offering an exciting trainee programme for people who have an aptitude for mechanics and electronics and a growing interest in the dairy field. The position offers constant training and support. Be part of an elite skilled team where development and growth are a priority.
Who are we:
Morrison Agri is a locally owned company who have been delivering proven results to farmers throughout the mid Canterbury region for the last 10 years. We offer everything from new milking machine installs, repairs and maintenance, through to supplying a full range of day to day milking machine products. We also specialise in upgrades such as installing cup removers and teat spray systems. Join our experienced service and installation team that ensures that New Zealand dairy continues to grow and that cows are milked twice a day, 300 days a year no matter what issues the customers may face.
• Undertake required study and workplace assessment to complete the dairy technician qualification in a timely manner.
• With supervision undertake machine testing of milking plants to required standards and specifications.
• With supervision service dairy plant milking equipment to the required standards and specifications.
• With supervision work as part of the team in the install of dairy milking plants to the required standards and specifications.
• Work to a high standard within acceptable timeframes to ensure customer care and satisfaction.
• Contribute to the successful direction of Morirson Agri
Morrison agri will be offering an open day for all suitable candidates whereby you can get a great feel for the job and all that is on offer. You will need to meet the following criteria:
Mechanically minded with hands on practical skills
Problem solving ability
Excellent time management skills
Ability to follow strict hygiene protocols
Clean drivers license
A great understanding of safe working practices
Ability to follow instructions
If you are interested in applying, please send a detailed CV today!
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052