We have a short-term contract with a fantastic North Shore based organisation. The team, office and culture are enviable - talk about one of the city's best places to work!
The role will see you supporting the Talent Acquisition team as well as the company's hiring managers with a variety of tasks including:
* Candidate management
* Completing all pre-employment checks
* Liaising with external recruitment partners
* Organising and managing workflow of onboarding documentation
To be considered for this role it is essential that you possess relevant experience in a similar role along with:
* Exceptional communication skills
* The ability to work to very tight deadlines and manage multiple jobs
* Excellent attention to detail
Whilst this is a 3-month contract role, there is a chance that this may be extended to suit the business needs.
If this position is of interest to you and you can commit to the term of the contract, please apply online now, contact Karen Smith on 021 192 4246 or email email@example.com
Job Ref: 97770
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052