Costa Beverage and Packaging Solutions LTD is looking for suitably qualified Maintenance Engineers/ Fitter and Turner/ Millwights to service high speed mechanical equipment predominantly in the Beverage and Food industry across sites in Auckland and within New Zealand. Some international travel may be needed occasionally. These may be full time contract positions and/or part time, sub-contract when required.
The job will involve:
• Working mostly on customer sites.
• Carrying out general and specialised maintenance duties on bottling and canning production lines.
• Carrying out shutdown work and some installation work.
• Performing mechanical maintenance duties as per maintenance plans to the standard required by our customers and following their maintenance SOP’s.
• Shift cover work, day and night 12hr shifts when required and weekend work.
• Some local and international travel.
Skills and Experience required
• Mechanical trade qualification is essential, preferably Fitter and Turner, Millwight or Maintenance and Diagnostics with a minimum of 5 years experience in the FMCG industry
• Maintenance and shutdown work on high speed equipment in the Brewing and Beverage Industry.
• Specialised experience in PET and blow moulding industry is highly advantageous.
• Sound fault finding skills and machine set up.
• Strong H&S Focus
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Current and valid NZ Drivers license
If this sounds like you please forward your Cover Letter, Certified copy of Trade Certificate and CV to email@example.com . Please note that only the successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Pay will be reflective of relevant experience.
A pre-employment medical and drug test certificate will be required for some customer’s sites.
Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052