Roadmaster is a leading New Zealand manufacturer and repairer of heavy transport equipment with its Head Office in Rotorua.
We are seeking an experienced Workshop Manager to manage and motivate our service and repair team based at our modern facility in Wiri, Auckland.
Your core role will be to manage jobs and ensure the quality of work leaving our workshop is to a very high standard. You will work closely with existing Roadmaster clients to service and maintain their transport equipment. You must be able to work under pressure, as there are often time constraints in completing the work.
We want someone who is prepared to work in difficult conditions and enjoy the satisfaction of getting the job done well.
Our ideal applicant would be able to offer the following;
* Experience in the heavy transport industry, preferably with a mechanical background,
* Experience in fabrication and MIG welding,
* Ability to understand and read mechanical drawings,
* Mathematical competence and ability to understand dimensions,
* Exceptional workmanship skills,
* Ability to work within defined time constraints,
* Good people skills with a strong customer focus,
* Ability to work with people at all levels,
* A safety conscious work ethic.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency and hold NZ Driver Licence Classes 1 to 5.
Please apply online or send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052