We are a small company that is in need of a brilliant and friendly HR person to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace. Our culture is friendly and family orientated with a fun and open-minded approach to our daily routines. The position we are offering is part-time with flexible hours.
To be successful in this role, you will need a positive personality and a good sense of ethics. So bring your business skills and team spirit to the table and you will have the opportunity to make this role your own.
* Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
* Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
* Manage the recruitment, selection and introduction process.
* Manage and maintain updated employee personal files.
* Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
* Develop and monitor HR strategies and procedures.
* Nurture a positive working environment.
* Implement initiatives that drives high performance.
* Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
* Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
* Prior experience working in HR.
* Good knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
* Degree in Human Resources or related field.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Good time management skills.
* Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
* People oriented and results driven.
* Honest and reliable nature.
* Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
* Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Flexible and positive personality.
* Willing to learn and incorporate company culture.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052