This employer, a large exporter of top-quality New Zealand value added food products, is looking for friendly new team members to join them at their state of the art premises in the picturesque Glenavy.
We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter to contribute to the achievement of the businesses KPIs and longer term goals. The successful candidate for this position will be involved in;
• Providing support, advise and guidance to the HR manager, primarily within recruitment and onboarding
• Managing and maintaining creative sourcing channels and a readily available talent pool
• The coordination of transactional activities
• Contributing to training and development across the business
• Coordination of assessment centres
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be:
• HR Diploma or related university degree qualified
• Experienced in HR and recruitment (minimum 3 years)
• Able to actively contribute to the continued implementation of H&S standards and food safety standards, including FSSC22000
• Positive towards implementing change
• A competent user of Microsoft Office
• Detail orientated and able to prioritise in order to meet strict deadlines
• Capable of working independently
What’s in it for you?
The successful candidate for this role will enjoy:
• Great remuneration
• Opportunities to develop your career within the organisation
• A sought-after place in a welcoming and inclusive team- you are NOT just a number!
• An idyllic lifestyle as part of a welcoming community
Sound like you?
If you think you’re up for it, get in touch or apply now. Applications will be processed as they are received, so don’t delay!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052