* Training & Capability focus
* Design & delivery
* Service industry sector
This role is responsible for creating and delivering the people development strategies for the organisation and the main focus is to drive training to build Leadership & Manager capability.
This will involve multiple platforms across classroom training, elearning, webinars and blended learning.
* Work closely with key stakeholders to develop delivery plans
* Take the lead on design & delivery
* Manage the learning framework
* Design development programmes
* Confidently facilitation of classroom training & workshops
* Coordinate training programmes
* Embedding training initiatives
Relevant Skills and experience:
* Experience in driving and embedding training initiatives, competency frameworks and learning frameworks
* Confident facilitator
* Ability to coach and mentor
* High level of computer literacy
* Customer-centric approach
A background in the hospitality or a customer focussed industry will be an advantage, Unit Standard 4098 Workplace Assessment and Training experience or experience as a workplace assessor, familiar with NZQA framework, will also be well regarded.
Please text/call Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW!
CV's in Word format please
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052