LiftX Ltd is a modern Access Equipment supply and Service Company, We work on all types of EWP'S (Elevating work platforms) from on-site breakdown work to full 10 year Major inspection rebuilds, Hydraulic and Electrical repairs. With a young and energetic team and focus on Customer Service and back up support 2nd to none in our industry. Please see our website for more details: www.liftx.co.nz
We are currently looking for a new member to our team to service the Southern Lakes area Queenstown, Wanaka, Cromwell etc... This is a new and exciting role.
To be consider for this role you need to be a highly motivated person willing to work alone and in the field day to day. Self-manage work load and interact with customers and grab hold of this new role and run with it... Ideally suit an Auto Electrician looking for a change or a Diesel Mechanic/ Automotive Mechanic with good electrical skills and diagnosis.
This role will be fully supported by our Head office in Christchurch and full product training and technical support would be given daily as needed.
What do we need from you?
To be successful in this position, our new team member will be able to demonstrate the following:
• At least 3 years minimum trade experience
• Hydraulic System experience preferred but not essential
• EWP/Access Equipment experience preferred but not essential
• CBIP Level 1 or 2 Advantageous
• Experience with 12/24 Volt Electrical systems
• Excellent communication skills, a positive can-do attitude and strong customer focus
• The ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively
• You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s license
• Self-motivated and energetic
What we offer in return.
• Full product training and support
• Kitted out van with parts and tools
• Factory training from our leading brands
• Competitive pay package
• Relocation costs for the right applicant
If this role sounds like you please send a C.V and cover letter as below.
Thank you for looking and look forward to hearing from you,
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052