(full-time and part-time)
Are you passionate about working as part of a forward thinking team?
A position has arisen for a CSSD Technician to join the team at Braemar Hospital. CSSD is responsible for the decontamination and sterilisation of reusable medical devices.
Braemar Hospital, Waikato's leading private surgical hospital, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in Hamilton.
We have eight operating theatres and two endoscopy suites that support a number of specialties.
We offer the successful applicant:
* Great remuneration package
* Ongoing relevant study support (Sterilising Technology course)
* Free onsite car parking
* Comprehensive orientation and induction
* Access to ongoing education opportunities
* Christmas shut down
* Peri-operative Educator support
* Rotating rostered shifts from 0700hrs to 2230hrs or as service delivery needs.
To be the successful applicant you will:
* Preferably have a minimum of 12 months' experience in a hospital sterilisation department
* Preferably have computer literacy
* Show meticulous attention to detail
* Be a team player with a positive attitude
* Have exceptional communication skills
* Evidence excellent customer service
* Have the ability to perform at a high standard at all times and meet deadlines
* Be flexible to work rostered shifts
This position is physically demanding and requires the ability to lift at least 10kg.
Full time and part time roles are available so get in touch today!
For further information please contact Jill Haig, CSSD Manager 07 8431898 ext 788.
A copy of the job description is available on our website https://braemarhospital.co.nz/positions/sterilisation-technician-cssd-full-time-and-part-time/
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052