• Full time permanent
• Customer service
• Great working environment
Pumps and Filters Nelson are seeking a suitable person to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated all-rounder to be part of a business who are committed to providing the highest possible quality when it comes to pumps and water purifiers.
Located at the Port Nelson premises your main duties will include servicing clients within the Engineering industry, maintaining the counter, and stores/customer service duties.
A pro-active and reliable person with the right attitude and a willingness to learn within a rewarding team environment is essential.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
• Good communication and people skills
• A customer service focus
• Be physically fit and able
• A safety conscious approach to work
• High level of accountability / responsibility
• Be proactive and reliable
• Able to accurately record information
• Attention to detail
• Planning and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet company deadlines
• Enjoy working as part of a team
If you have these skills and attributes, or experience from electrical, pumping or plumbing industry, or engineering trade, please apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052