Do you want to work for a reputable company that has a strong commitment to health and safety, quality workmanship and has built a well-deserved reputation across New Zealand?
Are you a qualified or experienced roofer or project administrator who can undertake roof scoping work? You will be using your project and /or roofing skills to assess, measure, report and quote roofing jobs.
To be great in this role you will need:
•Knowledge of roofing across the full range of materials
• To be competent in assessing repairs, replacement or maintenance for roofs
• To be skilled at roofing measurement and estimation of quantities.
• Project coordination and report writing skills
The successful candidate will need a clean drivers licence, have proven expertise in working alone and as a part of a team. The key emphasis being the timely delivery of excellent quality work in a safe manner.
In return, you will receive:
• Competitive salary with vehicle
• Equipment required for the role
• Long term rewarding career
• A secure future with a successful company
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052