Our client is a well-known international company who operate second hand good stores and offer finance to valued customers. They are looking to expand their high energy and hardworking Loan Origination Specialist team as they have just gone through a restructure.
As a Loan Origination Specialist, you would become a specialist in 1 or 2 skills or if you prefer, you could have a variety of skills. In this role, you can expect to be challenged on a daily basis while ensuring the high standards of your employer are upheld. By conducting efficient, friendly and informative conversations with customers you will be promoting both yours and your employer's brand to customers throughout the country.
Bring your individuality into an environment that draws on your strengths and offers continued support, growth and development.
Successful candidates will be able to show the following:
* High attention to details and accuracy
* Professional, respectful and positive communication skills
* Ability to multitask and who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Confident, friendly individuals
* While contact centre experience will be favorable but required if they meet the other expectations
* A rotating fortnightly roster between the hours of 7:00am to 9:00pm Monday to Sunday
If you live in the Hutt Valley and are looking for an engaging role look no further!
Please apply directly today with your CV outlining your experience and suitability for this position. If you wish to speak further about this opportunity, call Phoebe or Alison on 04 499 8055.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052